In my January Favorites I shared how I had been loving watching HGTVs Love it or List it, and it made me think that I should also share what I’ve been loving on Netflix as many people have been opting out of cable for these subscriptions. As a SAHM I typically don’t have much time to watch Netflix unless I’m folding laundry or washing dishes but I love having the option of being able to watch programs I love whenever I want! So here are a few shows/movies I love on Netflix!
- American Horror Story
- This series is literally the love of my life! Murder House(season 1) alone justifies giving the show a chance. I will say if you’re not into blood, gore and scary situations this may not be the show for you.
2. The L Word
- I ran across this series totally by accident. But the drama, the suspense and how real the show seems sucked me in after 2 episodes! The ladies in this show are phenomenal and I’m so upset there wasn’t another season!
3. Brotherly Love
- This movie took my breath away! The plot twist will literally leave you SHOOK! If i’m just looking for a movie to watch it’s typically this one. I’d be so embarrassed if I could tell you how many times I’ve rewatched this movie!
- I cannot tell you what actually happens at the end of this movie, even after watching it 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 times. The plot twist will have you questioning everything that happened!
- This documentary is super controversial, but a must watch. As an African American mother it definitely opened my eyes.
6. Time Lapse
- Again, this movie will leave you SHOOK! I still get upset watching the end.
7. Honey Trap
- Love makes you do crazy things, this movie is proof to that!
8. Amber Alert
- Triggering if you have children, but worth a watch. What someone will do for a loved one is limitless!
9. Luke Cage
- This series is everything!! If you’re into comics, this will be a show for you.
- could you imagine being deaf and having a murderer breaking into your house? Give this a watch!
What are your favorite shows or movies to watch on Netflix?
Lets keep in touch on our social accounts!