I told you guys I’d be back with the makeup looks and here I am! Welcome back to my corner of the internet! And if you’re new, hey wassup hello! Hope you love what you find here and decide to subscribe!
On to the post. Today I’m here to tell you how I achieved this purple monochromatic makeup look!
- LA Girl Pro Concealer in Toffee
- Sasha cosmetics buttercup powder
- Makeup Geek Unexpected eyeshadow
- NYX Liquid Suede lipstick in Amethyst
- Makeup Geek Wisteria eyeshadow
- Makeup Geek Courrupt eyeshadow
- Makeup Geek Phantom eyeshadow
The Process for eyes:
- Use LA Girl Pro Concealer as base and set with Sasha Buttercup powder
- Use Makeup Geek Unexpected eyeshadow in the crease as transition shade
- Use Amerhyst lipstick by NYX as base on whole lid and set with Makeup Geeks Wisteria eyeshadow
- Use Courrupt by Makeup Geek in the outer v to add depth
- Use Phantom by Makeup Geek to highlight inner corners.
Process for lips:
- Line lips with Kylie Cosmetic Dead of Knight lip liner
- Use Colourpop Cosmetics So Wavy
- Apply Makeup Geek Phantom on top to set lips and highlight Cupid’s bow
I Love Love Love how this came out!
What are your thoughts?
Thank you for stopping by! Don’t for get to keep in touch on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube!
Welcome back to my corner of the internet ! I’m so excited to tell you all about this double liner look I tried out last week! Let’s hop in!
I was trying to think of a simple but bold (super contradicting I know) way to add a pop to my simple makeup look I had created. My solution was using this silver liner I got from the beauty supply store and drawing a mirror image of my winged liner slightly above my crease! I had seen a similar look on one of my favorite YouTubers Alissa Ashley as seen below:
It certainly pays off following your favorites on other social media because she hasn’t put a tutorial of this look on her YouTube channel.
So this is the eye look I created:
- LA Girl pro concealer in Toffee
- Sasha cosmetics buttercup powder
- Morphe 350m pallet
- Colourpop limited edition Birthday Boy eyeshadow
- Silver liquid eyeliner
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascarra
I’m working on upping my makeup techniques so be on the lookout for many more makeup posts to come!
Thank you for reading!
~Let’s Keep in Touch~
• Beauty/ Lifestyle YouTube
Welcome back to my little corner of the internet! As you all probably know, I’m obsessed with makeup. I’ve decided to start a mini segment on my blog where I share the looks I create through the week as well as my favorite details or products used for each look! Let’s jump right in.
This week I didn’t do my makeup on Monday as that was my fiancés birthday and we slept in and just had a cozy day in.
I created this neutral everyday look. I also filmed this look for my brand new makeup YouTube page Here! My favorite thing about this look has got to be using the KVD tattoo liner in Trooper to create this super sharp winged liner! I’ve never been good with winged liner, but the small precise tip of the KVD liner makes it super easy for me to create a super sharp almost flawless wing!
Next, on Wednesday I created this super simple green halo eye! I also filmed this look so like I said just keep your eyes open for the reveal of my new channel! My favorite part of this look is actually my brows! Since dying my hair, I was struggling with the intensity of my brow color. I didn’t want to bleach my brows lighter because I knew I’d still want them darker, just not as intense as I had them.
On Thursday I created this super blushy look with a bold red lip. I’m absolutely in love with this! My favorite bits of this look is how I was able to use the blush as a contour and how I fell in love with my RiRi Woo lipstick by MAC! A while back I did a post about my small MAC lipstick collection, and I stated of how drying this lipstick was. I prepped my lips first with a lip scrub, then a little almond oil before applying and I am so in love with the transformation! This lippie may be a summer staple for me!
On Friday I gave my skin a break with another makeup free day!
Which was your favorite look of the week?
Thank you for stopping by! Let’s keep in touch!