Welcome back to my corner of the internet! Y’all know (if you’re following me on my other socials at least) that I’ve been playing Christmas music since September! I’m obsessed with all things Christmas, so today I’m sharing my lit Christmas playlist! Hope you all enjoy as much as I have been!
- Mariah Carey- All I Want For Christmas Is You
- Chris Brown- This Christmas
- Michael Bublè- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
- The Temptations- Silent Night
- Destinys Child- 8 Days Of Christmas
- Jackson 5 – I Saw Mama Kissin Santa Clause
- Eartha Kitt- Santa Baby
- The Drifters- White Christmas
- *NSYNC- Kiss Me At Midnight
- Jim Carrey- You’re A Mean One Mr.Grinch
What are some of your favorite Christmas tunes? See any in my playlist you’ve been enjoying?? Let me know!
Till’ next time
DONT FORGET TO KEEP IN TOUCH!
Winter is one of my absolute favorite seasons ! So here’s 5 fun things you can do in December !
- Go ice skating- So many places open up outdoor skating rinks this time of the year, I went for the first time two years ago and had so much fun!
- Go caroling – Super old tradition, but still so much fun with friends and family. Spreading holiday cheer!
- Volunteer at a Homeless Shelter- This can actually be done year round,but the extra joy of helping out during the holidays is definitely worth it.
- Donating toys to toy drives- Again can be done year round, but helping less fortunate children have an amazing Christmas is worth it.
- Gift exchange- My family sets up a game called white elephant. Instead of the normal buying a gift for everyone we get one gift each and play a game that determines which gift goes to who! It’s so much fun! Cooler alternative to the traditional gift exchange.
These are my 5 things to do in December ! What are your favorite things to do this time of year?
(Disclaimer: all photos are from google and I don’t own)
Thank you for viewing xx!