I told you guys I’d be back with the makeup looks and here I am! Welcome back to my corner of the internet! And if you’re new, hey wassup hello! Hope you love what you find here and decide to subscribe!
On to the post. Today I’m here to tell you how I achieved this purple monochromatic makeup look!
- LA Girl Pro Concealer in Toffee
- Sasha cosmetics buttercup powder
- Makeup Geek Unexpected eyeshadow
- NYX Liquid Suede lipstick in Amethyst
- Makeup Geek Wisteria eyeshadow
- Makeup Geek Courrupt eyeshadow
- Makeup Geek Phantom eyeshadow
The Process for eyes:
- Use LA Girl Pro Concealer as base and set with Sasha Buttercup powder
- Use Makeup Geek Unexpected eyeshadow in the crease as transition shade
- Use Amerhyst lipstick by NYX as base on whole lid and set with Makeup Geeks Wisteria eyeshadow
- Use Courrupt by Makeup Geek in the outer v to add depth
- Use Phantom by Makeup Geek to highlight inner corners.
Process for lips:
- Line lips with Kylie Cosmetic Dead of Knight lip liner
- Use Colourpop Cosmetics So Wavy
- Apply Makeup Geek Phantom on top to set lips and highlight Cupid’s bow
I Love Love Love how this came out!
What are your thoughts?
Thank you for stopping by! Don’t for get to keep in touch on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube!
Welcome back to my corner of the internet lovelies. This week with be a pretty short post, but I’m super in love with what I did create this week!
May 8- 9: Makeup free days as my daughter was out of school so I just used the days to get some cleaning done.
I created this simple look for a day of filming. My favorite part of this look has got to be my use of Phantom by Makeup Geek in the inner corner. This gave a super unique twist to a simple look!
I created this super colorful, space vibes look as a way to play with a new technique I saw. I used the Colourpop shadow in meow on the first 2/3 of my lid and absolutely loved it! Of course I tried to be extra and add a two toned winged liner that turned out horribly, but over all I loved the look.
May 12- was another makeup free day! Got a lot of blog photography done as well as preparation for my businesses launch!
Well these were the looks of the week! Which was your favorite?
Thank you again for stopping by!
Let’s keep in touch, you can find me on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube!
Best of love,