I told you guys I’d be back with the makeup looks and here I am! Welcome back to my corner of the internet! And if you’re new, hey wassup hello! Hope you love what you find here and decide to subscribe!
On to the post. Today I’m here to tell you how I achieved this purple monochromatic makeup look!
- LA Girl Pro Concealer in Toffee
- Sasha cosmetics buttercup powder
- Makeup Geek Unexpected eyeshadow
- NYX Liquid Suede lipstick in Amethyst
- Makeup Geek Wisteria eyeshadow
- Makeup Geek Courrupt eyeshadow
- Makeup Geek Phantom eyeshadow
The Process for eyes:
- Use LA Girl Pro Concealer as base and set with Sasha Buttercup powder
- Use Makeup Geek Unexpected eyeshadow in the crease as transition shade
- Use Amerhyst lipstick by NYX as base on whole lid and set with Makeup Geeks Wisteria eyeshadow
- Use Courrupt by Makeup Geek in the outer v to add depth
- Use Phantom by Makeup Geek to highlight inner corners.
- Line lips with Kylie Cosmetic Dead of Knight lip liner
- Use Colourpop Cosmetics So Wavy
- Apply Makeup Geek Phantom on top to set lips and highlight Cupid’s bow
What are your thoughts?