I’ve always loved makeup and fashion. I went to cosmetology school, worked in a hair salon, but that wasn’t my passion. I began really thinking of ways to pursue a career in the makeup industry about a year ago, and since then my world has been flipped upside down!
I found the brand Makeup Revolution about 6 months ago. They offer a wide range of products at a very affordable price range. I picked up their Iconic 3 palette as well as their Vivid baked bronzer in Rock On World. I put them to the test with this smokey purple halo eye.
- I primed my eyelids with the LA girl pro concealer in Toffee.
- I set the concealer with Sasha Buttercup setting powder.
- I set my brow brown with the first shade in the pallet
- I used the 4th and 7th shades in the pallet as transitional shades
- I then went into this Tartelette pallet and used the deep purple, called Bombshell, in the inner and outer region of my lid to create the “halo” effect.
- I used the 10th shade on a flat shader brush on the center of my lid.
It applies beautifully and is very buildable!
All in all I give both products a 10/10 review. I actually highly recommend the vivid baked bronzer in Rock On World for Women of color looking for the perfect glow!