Can you believe January is damn near over?! Let me tell you this month absolutely flew by and I wasn’t prepared at all! So I’ve decided that as long as I have enough of course, I will start sharing my favorites for the month! So let’s jump right in shall we!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills glow kit in That Glow
– This is definitely a product I always come back to no matter what new highlighters I get. They are so beautiful and pigmented!
2. Beard Oil by Beard Necessities
– This product has totally transformed my skin care routine! My skin always feels nice and hydrated when I use it.
- HGTV Love it or List it
- This show has definitely become my obsession! I love looking at the homes and how they transform them
- Moana soundtrack
- After seeing the movie for my daughter’s birthday, we have had this soundtrack on repeat! I’m totally in love!
- I’m typically not a huge fan of trap music, and this was an accidental find. My fiancé was trying to put music on his phone and this artist somehow ended up on my phone and I’ve been hooked ever since!
- I used to hate them! But I’ve tried them again recently as a breakfast food and I’ve fallen in love. Avocado on its own or spread on a beagle has been a go to!
2. Jawbone UP
- I literally haven’t used this in like a year, but the easiest way to track my steps and calories has been using this system! I love it!
It wouldn’t be a Favorites list if I didn’t share some of my favorite blogs for the month for you guys to check out!
So that’s all of my favorites for the month of January! Let me know if you guys love any of the things I’ve been loving!
Thank you for stopping by!
Let’s keep in touch on my socials!
*photos with asterisk do not belong to me and were found during a Google search